The Opengear CM7100 is a feature-rich console server that simplifies out-of-band management for your network, server and power infrastructure in data centers and remote sites. Powerful monitoring, diagnostics and remediation features enable efficient recovery from infrastructure fault conditions and maximize uptime. An intuitive dashboard with proactive alerting provides network and IT administrators with real-time status of the core infrastructure.
- 96 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Simple straight-through cabling to Cisco®-style serial consoles
- Integrated RESTful API engine on devices running firmware 4.0 or higher
- AAA including Active Directory and TACACS+ integration, lock down access per user and group
- Dual internal power supplies for redundancy