- Two-wire cables are used to connect 100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE devices
- Maximum distance up to 400 meters for 24 AWG cable
- Maximum data rate up to 60 Mbps full duplex
- Remote PoE capability for PD devices ( WiFi AP, IP camera, IP telephones, etc. )
- Up to 15 Watts for remote PoE, Depending on PSE power
- Easy installation
- Dip Switches for 2-wire line rate settings
- Auto MDIX for 10/100 Base T Ethernet LAN Ports
- Low-Latency for Video/Voice/Data applications
The POT system, one master (transmitter) & one slave (receiver) unit, provide a long-reach Ethernet extension with remote Powerover-Ethernet (PoE) capability over a 2-wire line.
The POT master unit is powered by the local PoE Ethernet network, and transmits both the data and power to the remote slave unit over 2-wire cable. The remote unit regenerates the power and provides the PoE capability to power up the remote PD device up to 15 watts when connecting to 48Watt High Power PoE Switch/Injector.
Equipped with dip switches, the 2-wire line speed can be configured to meet different line gauges and distances. A POT pair offers a cost effective solution for remote power applications such as LAN-to-LAN connectivity, Video Streaming, FTTB, and MDU/MTU over single twisted line.