Patton SmartNode 4 T1/E1 PRI VoIP Gateway, 1x GigEthernet, 30 VoIP channels; upgradeable to 60, Failover Relay, External UI Power, IPv6 ready.
The Patton SmartNode 4970 30 VoIP Channels supports every industry-standard CODEC to deliver tollquality voice on every call.
The SmartNode 4970 30 VoIP Channels also offers Failover Relay which is PSTN fallback to ensure business continuity in case of a power outage. All SN4970 models include Patton's SIP Survivability Suite which includes PSTN Fallback in the event of a network outage, SIP registrar allowing SIP clients to continue to make calls in the event of a network outage, and dial backup enabling dial-up connection to the PSTN during network and power outages.
- 30 VoIP Channels —with up to four T1/E1/PRI ports and a single Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Upgradeable to 60 VoIP Channels
- Proven Interoperability—SIP interop with major IP PBX, Softswitch and VoIP Service Providers. Over 100,000 SmartNode deployments worldwide. ISDN/PSTN compliance in nearly every country.
- Transparent Telephony Features—Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, hold, transfer and much more.
- Flexible Mounting Options—The device can be placed on a desktop or installed in a 19-inch rack using the optional rack ear kit (INS-KIT-RACKEARS-11/19)
- VoIP-over-VPN with voice encryption provides secure voice and data via IPsec with AES/DES strong encryption and automated keying via Internet Key Exchange (IKE). In addition, advanced call-router functionality includes least-cost call routing with flexible dialed-number plan support.
Patton SmartNode 4970 30 VoIP Channels 4 Port T1/E1 PRI Failover Relay VoIP Gateway offers a smooth transition to VoIP with strong number portability. This allows you to continue to make and receive calls via the PSTN while your SIP provider is in the sometimes long process of porting your numbers over to SIP. When your numbers are completely SIP based, the SN4970 will dynamically switch to SIP so the transition from POTS to VOIP is seamless and instant.
Up to four T1/E1/PRI ports (NE/TE)
Signaling support (ISDN DSS-1, NI-2, Q.SIG, CAS Robbed bit loop and ground start, E&M, immediate, wink, double wink)
ISDN speech, audio & data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64, RDI64)
ISDN supplementary services
CAS protocols: RBS (Loop start, ground start, E&M wink, intermediate, double-wink) and R2/MFC-R2 (Q.400–Q.490 and Configurable country profiles), fallback-relays on 4 port versions
SIPv2 (SIP Info, Update, PRACK, Privacy, Refer), B2BUA, H.323v4 (H.235, Early H.245, H.245 tunneling, fast-connect)
Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab, G.726, G727, T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
G.711 transparent fax and bypass
128 ms echo cancellation
Call Routing and Services:
Regular expression call routing and manipulation
digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
One 10/100/1000 TX Ethernet Port
Web/HTTP, CLI with local console & remote Telnet access
HTTP/TFTP configuration & firmware loading
SNMP MIB II and product MIB
Secure autoprovisioning for both firmware & unit/subscriber configuration
Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
Internal Power: 100–240VAC (50/60 Hz)