Ubiquiti airGateway Pro Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n Access Point.
- Up to 150 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Band Frequencies
- 2 x Internal Dual-Band Antennas
- 2 x Fast Ethernet Network Ports
- 1 x Male RJ-45 Connector
- PoE Support
The Ubiquiti AirGateway-PRO AirMAX Wireless Dual-Band Access Point conveniently lets you add wireless networking access to an indoor location from an Ethernet cable that is used to join an outdoor device with a switch. The airGateway-PRO features a compact design and comes with two 10/100 Ethernet ports to make this connection possible. Additionally, the access point sports a male Ethernet connector that connects to an optional PoE injector to power it and outdoor networking devices such as a surveillance camera or antenna.
The airGateway-PRO comes outfitted dual internal antennas and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies to deliver 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi signals. You can use it as an access point or in a Station mode that extends your wireless network. Moreover, it offers built-in protection that lessens the risk of ESD or surge damage to your devices.
- Can operate as a SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or a bridge
- Access point mode enables use as the center of your wireless network
- Station mode can be used to extend your wireless network
- Features dual-band internal antennas for enhanced connectivity
- Compatible with Ubiquiti PoE adapters featuring 24V, 0.5A or 15V, 0.3A power
- Offers ±24kV of Ethernet isolation for built-in protection that lessens the risk of ESD or surge damage to your devices
- airOS firmware technology for high performance networking
- Can be configured via Wi-Fi from a computer, tablet, smartphone, or other wireless client device
- Setup wizard guides you through the basic configuration
- airOS configuration interface for managing wireless, network, and system management settings
- Setup and control via a web browser
- Web-based management pages for convenient configuration
- Multi-language support
- airOS supports protocol support, channel shifting and spectral width adjustment, ACK auto-timing, Address Allocation Protocol (AAP) technology, and network administration and monitoring tools
- Allows managing Ping Watchdog, SNMP, servers (web, SSH, Telnet), NTP, DDNS, system log, and device discovery services