The Ubiquiti Networks AirMAX Omni 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO Antenna is designed to be compatible with an optional Rocket M BaseStation to deliver 360° wireless networking. This dual-polarity antenna operates under the 2.4 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 10 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Ubiquiti has outfitted the antenna with a robust mechanical design that helps ensure outdoor survivability. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount kit, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
- Seamlessly integrates with RocketM radios
- 360° range
- airMAX Technology: Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Up to 100 airMAX clients can be connected to an airMAX Omni