Safeguard your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
The sensorProbe8-X20 system enables connection and monitoring of devices like HVAC Systems, Security Equipment, UPS, Generators, Industrial Equipment and much more. It's embedded web server makes the addition of these devices easy.
The sensorProbe8-X20 comes with 8 autoSense Intelligent sensor ports, for connecting a wide range of our intelligent sensors. And an additional 20x 2-wire dry contact ports are provided giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports. The specially designed 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly. The sensorProbe8-X20 is a completely embedded host. It is equipped with a TCP/IP stack, internal web Server, e-mail and Full SNMP functionality.
- Fully embedded TCP / IP and Web Server
- Built-in notification Suite
- 8 autoSense ports for AKCP sensors
- Web-Based Interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Login for User and Administrator for increased security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Microcode firmware updates over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 20, 2 wire dry contact input ports are provided, giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports
Dimensions : 18″ x 5″ x 1.65″
1U Rack Mount Standard
Weight : 2.25 Kg
x8 RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP sensors
20, 2 Wire dry contacts. Input only up to 5VDC and up to 40VDC in opto isolated mode using internal jumper setting.
Temperature : Min. -35° C – Max.80° C
Humidity : Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Power Requirements : Voltage 5 VDC – 3A
Network Interface : Standard 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet RJ-45 Port
Output : Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 8 RJ-45 sensor ports
Power Consumption : 1.90 Watt, 0.21A
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
Components : Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.