L2+ Managed PoE Switch with 4 x 10G SFP+ slots, 24 x GbE ports, 1 x console port, Auto Surveillance & Voice VLAN, ONVIF-Friendly, Energy-Efficient Ethernet, and Central Switch Management
- L2+ Managed PoE Gigabit Switch
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE+
- 4 x 10G SFP+ slots
- PoE ports 802.3at and 802.3af compliant providing up to 30W per port
- PoE power budget of 400 watts
- Up to 128 Gbps switching capacity
- 802.1q tagged VLANs (MAC address, and protocol)
- Voice and Surveillance VLANS with QoS (OUI Mode) providing improved call and video quality
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) compliant
- QoS with 8 queues for traffic prioritisation
- Enterprise-Level security features
- 802.1x Port Security, ACL, IP Source Guard and DHCP Snooping
- Access Control (IPv4, IPv6 and MAC address)
- Support IPv6 with MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver
- Authentication by local database, multiple RADIUS, and TACACS+ servers
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) compliant
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON, and Syslog for network monitoring
- Port Mirroring & Link Aggregation
- 1 x RJ-45 console port
- Compliant with Central Switch Management features of DrayTek Vigor devices for simplified network management
- Compliant with VigorConnect software for local network management
- Support VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote network management
Enhancing Network Performance
DrayTek VigorSwitch P2280x is a Layer 2+ Managed Gigabit PoE switch ideal for a network with growing network traffic. The switch has 24 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE/PoE+ ports with a power budget of 400 watts and 4 additional dedicated SFP+ for 10G Fiber link.
Business can get enhanced network performance through the integrated L2 and L2+ features, it provides various types of VLAN for you to segment the local network and keep the traffic only at where it needs to go. Moreover, it supports VLAN routing to route the inter-VLAN traffic directly, shares loads of the router, and improve overall network performance.
PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Deliver power and data over one ethernet cable, turn on/off the PoE device periodically with PoE Schedule.
Provides 10G-capable fiber SFP ports for aggregation or uplinking to the core switches.
PoE Device Check
Enable Ping Watchdog for all PoE devices, if they lose their network connection, automatically restart them by a power cycle.
Recognize the ONVIF devices, display surveillance topology, provide UI for video streaming and device maintenance.
Wire-Speed VLAN Routing
Improve overall network performance by using VigorSwitch P2280x to route the inter-VLAN traffic directly and offload the router.
VigorSwitch P2280x supports IPv6 by offering MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver.
Auto Surveillance & Voice VLAN
Recognize traffic from IP cameras and IP phones automatically and add CoS tag for QoS prioritization.
Easily manage and monitor the network through the web-based console with graphics showing ports and hardware status.
IP Conflict Prevention
Improve network stability by avoiding IP conflicts caused by a misconfigured or malicious host.
Multiple Admin Accounts
Multiple Admin accounts with two levels of administrator privilege.
QoS (Quality of Service)
Improve the performance of critical traffic by prioritizing the traffic with CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence tag.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.
Rack Mount Kit
Quick Start Guide