A Mx2wire+ set contains all components necessary to set up an Ethernet connection using a two-wire cable (telephone, coaxial, bell wire, Cat. 7).
Each kit is supplied with a sender/receiver unit, as well as accessories for flush-mounting or on-wall assembly.
Feed: PoE, PoE+ or 48-57V DC
Power output: up to 13W
- Ethernet and PoE data transfer using a two-wire cable
- Simple connection of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet end devices (e.g., IP camera, IP telephone)
- Power supply for Mx2wire+ and end device via PoE/PoE+ or 48–57 V DC, 600 mA
- Connected end devices are supplied with up to 13 watts via PoE (PoE class 3)
- Maximum data transfer range of 500 m and data rate of up to 50 Mbps (depending on distance)
- No need for expensive and time-consuming installation of network cables
- Perfect for wireless communication is not possible (due to distance to sender, thickness of walls, etc.)
- Network extension, including PoE, by connecting a Cat7 cable of up to 500 m in length as a two-wire cable
- Simple installation in standard sockets (surface- or flush-mounted)
- Two LEDs display current connection and supply statuses
- Developed, produced and patented by MOBOTIX Germany • Ambient temperature: -30 to 50°C / -22 to 122°F