The compact S15D FlexMount is a universally deployable, easy concealable video system with a highly detailed resolution of up to six megapixels. The fully weatherproof IP camera uses two miniature sensor modules*, which are each connected to the camera housing with a two-meter cable. Thanks to the hemispheric dual lens, two separate rooms can be secured simultaneously without any blind spots.
* sensor modules are ordered seperately
With the S15D FlexMount, two 6MP sensor modules featuring microphones are connected to a concealed camera housing via cables of up to three meters long for each module (total 6 m). Two adjacent rooms can be discreetly monitored with just one camera.
Available Lenses, Sensors (Optical, Sensor Modules And BlockFlexMount Sensor Modules)
- Hemispheric 12 mm (180° x 160°)
- Super Wide-Angle 25 mm (82° x 61°)
- Wide-Angle 38 mm (55° x 41°)
- Wide-Angle 51 mm (40° x 30°)
- Tele 76 mm (27° x 20°)
- Tele 160 mm (13° x 10°)
- Tele 320 mm (7° x 5°) BlockFlexMount only
- CSVario 28 – 63 mm (28° – 58°) BlockFlexMount only
- In/Outdoor, weatherproof (IP65), -30...+60 °C
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom:Continuous up to 8x Zoom + Pan/Tilt (digital)
- Min. Light Intensity:Color: 0.25 lux (t=1/60s) • 0.013 lux (t=1/1s)
- B/W: 0.05 lux (t=1/60s) • 0.0025 lux (t=1/1s)
- Interfaces:Ethernet 10/100 Mbit, MiniUSB, MxBus
- Internal DVR:Up to 64 GB with MicroSD card
- Audio/Telephone:Microphone in the sensor module, lip-synchronous audio, two-way speaker, audio recording, ext. speakers can be connected directly
- Power Supply • In/Out:PoE (IEEE 802.3af/t) • PoE-Klasse variable, typ. 4.5 W
- Software Features:VideoMotion, external signals, temperature sensor, microphone, shock sensor, notification via eMail, FTP, telephony (VoIP, SIP), video alarm management, multiview, event search
- Arming • Triggering:365-day schedule • multiple events
- External Storage on PC/Server/NAS
- Discreet Miniature Sensor Modules Including Microphone
- No visible camera housing for inconspicuous appearance. Flexible installation thanks to two-meter sensor cables.
- Mobile-Ready (DIN EN 50155)
- For buses, trains and other types of vehicles. Increased security thanks to HiRes video and audio. With minimal technical requirements.
- Weatherproof Professional Solution (IP65)
- Extremely robust and durable in indoor and outdoor environments. For day and night use, from -30 to +60° C (-22 to +140° F). No additional heating required.
- Decentralized Complete System
- Camera with on-board image processing guarantees a minimal network load. Long-term storage on an internal SD card or externally on NAS.
- Low Total Costs
- Low power consumption with under 5 watts (PoE supply). No wearing mechanical moving parts. Free-of-charge software for PC, tablet and smartphone.