Includes free Seagate Rescue Services plan.
Data Recovery Plan for Hard Drives
Save your investment, save your data, with Seagate Rescue Services.
Stuff happens — be prepared. With a Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Plan, if your drive stops working, Seagate will recover your files at no additional cost.
- Free In-lab data recovery when a drive fails
- Recovered data returned to you on a drive or downloadable from the cloud — you choose
Perfect for Commercial and Enterprise NAS
- AgileArray NAS-Optimisation
- Rescue Services (data recovery service) included
- Multi-User Optimised
- 300TB/year user workload rate
- 5 year warranty
NAS Optimisation: AgileArray with CMR technology
Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) Maintains Performance, so multiple users can confidently upload and download data on a NAS system populated with IronWolf hard drives.
IronWolf hard drives 4 TB and higher are equipped with RV sensors to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. IronWolf Pro drives come standard with RV sensors built in for higher bay NAS. Built with conventional magnetic recording (CMR), IronWolf and IronWolf Pro drives deliver the consistent performance you need
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
For everything NAS, there’s IronWolf and IronWolf Pro. Always on and always working, IronWolf is enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system agility. Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allow IronWolf to perform and scale up with your enterprise.
Be Creative Anywhere With IronWolf and Your NAS
Extensible and reliable storage helps keep you and your creative business on schedule. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are great companions for your NAS for 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built to address NAS scalability challenges.
Multi-Bay and NAS-Ready With Built-In RV Sensors
First in its class, IronWolf drives are equipped with RV sensors on high capacity drives to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. RV sensors on IronWolf Pro come standard, helping business and creative pros to have consistent performance for years to come
IronWolf + the Power of AgileArray
- NAS-optimised hard drive for the best-possible user experience
- IronWolf Health Management in Synology NAS1 continuously helps to safeguard the health of your data
- Drive balance with Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors manage multi-bay vibration for long-term consistent performance and reliability
- RAID performance optimised that maximises responsiveness and uptime with NAS-aware Error Recovery Control
- Advanced power management saves energy and delivers the right power at the right time
Do More With Multi-User Optimisation
Do more with your NAS with multi-user optimisation. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. Whether you’re a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf is on your side.
IronWolf Pro Comes With 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Service
Your data is important and a Rescue plan provides peace of mind in case of unexpected data loss due to accidents or mechanical damage. The Rescue plan gives you access to global team of world-class data recovery experts with a 95% customer satisfaction rating.
Purchase and register an IronWolf Pro drive to activate your free Rescue plan and you are covered for 2 years. Extended coverage options available at registration.