QNAP expansion enclosures provide affordable choices to store and back up an ever-growing amount of data. Check the compatible expansion enclosure for your QNAP NAS and the maximum number of applicable expansion enclosures.
The REXP-1610U-RP expansion enclosure is designed for expanding the storage space on a QNAP NAS by attaching multiple expansion enclosures via high-speed mini SAS cables (6 Gb/s). It is a flexible and budget-friendly solution for organizations to tackle applications with intense data growth (such as archiving, high-resolution media storage, and video surveillance) without needing a large up-front investment.
- Supports 16 x SATA 6 Gbps hard drives and SSDs.
- Plug and use, seamless capacity expansion.
- High capacity and affordability as an excellent backup solution for QNAP NAS.
- Storage & Snapshots Manager provides easy and flexible storage management.
- Redundant power supply ensures continued operation with higher reliability.
- JBOD migration provides a convenient way to move data to another NAS without needing a network connection.
Plug and use, seamless capacity expansion
Simply connect a REXP-1610U-RP to a compatible QNAP NAS and power it on. The NAS will detect the hard drives in the REXP-1610U-RP as newly-installed local drives. You can seamlessly expand and manage the NAS capacity by using the powerful QTS Storage & Snapshots Manager.