- 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Adjustable LCD screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets and EXP50
- Up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Wall mountable
Especially designed for busy executives and professionals, Yealink SIP-T53W is an easy-to-use Prime Business Phone with an adjustable 3.7-inch graphical LCD display that you can easily and flexibly find the comfortable viewing angle according to the personal and environmental needs. With the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T53W IP Phone ensures you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age. Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection. Benefitting from these features, the Yealink SIP-T53W is a powerful and expandable office phone that delivers optimum desktop efficient and productivity.
The new T5 series phones have 4 key features that the T4 series don’t have.
1) Adjustable LCD Screen -- Adjust the screen according to your height and seating position relative to different natural light and lamp-light sources.
2) Built-In Bluetooth & Wi-Fi – no need to purchase as extra accessories.
3) Corded-Cordless Phone Feature -- Supports up to 4 DECT handsets (via a DECT dongle), offers small offices and home offices an all-in-one DECT solution.
4) Acoustic Shield -- Improves background noise suppression, particularly when used in an open office environment.
Yealink SIP-T53W IP Phone features an adjustable 3.7-inch graphical LCD that you can readily adjust it to the comfortable viewing angle according to yourself. As to the audio quality, the SIP-T53W is coupled with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Acoustic Shield technology, that effectively eliminate background distractions and noises, deliver crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment. Meanwhile, complying with the latest Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations, its HAC handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Yealink SIP-T53W IP Phone not only furnishes you with the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for Bluetooth headsets and mobile contacts synchronization, but also the built-in dual band Wi-Fi for Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to access the 5G Wi-Fi connectivity handily. Also if you want to expand your horizons for busy environments, or, share one phone system with your small team by adding multiple handsets, just simply turn your IP phone to the corded-cordless phone via DECT technology. Moreover, the IP phone can function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop, making collaboration much easier than before.
A built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to enjoy USB call recording via USB flash drive. Via this USB port, you also can connect wired/wireless USB headset without connecting Yealink EHS36 anymore, and connect up to 3 Yealink expansion modules EXP50 which can be programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
The Yealink SIP-T53W supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings.