- Combined siren and strobe on a single Intelligent sensor port
- Powered by the base unit, no additional power source required
- Can be extended up to 30 m (100 ft.) from the base unit
- 100db Siren sound
- 400x per minute flashing strobe
- Up to 2 Siren Strobe sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
When triggered, the siren generates a loud alarm accompanied with a bright flashing strobe light, giving a clear alert of an alarm condition.
The combined strobe light and siren can add eye-catching audio visual alarms to the sensorProbe and securityProbe series base units. When triggered, the siren generates a loud alarm accompanied with a bright flashing strobe light, giving a clear alert of an alarm condition.
Powered by the base unit, with no additional power required, it’s perfectly suited for use in mission critical situations. The siren and strobe can be triggered by another sensors status, or controlled manually via the web interface or using it’s own SNMP OID.
Measurement Range : Alarm or Normal
Communications Cable : RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
Sensor Type : Open/closed contact switch
Power source : Powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed
Power Consumption : Typical 556.50 mWatt, 111.30mA
Measurement Rate : Multiple readings every second
Alarm Sound : 100±3db@100cm
Strobe Flash Frequency : 400 Times/Minute
Light Source : Super bright LEDs x8
Maximum extension cable length : 30m (100 ft.) with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP