- Input Voltage 18-36VDC; Output 2 Channel 56VDC 802.3at
- Integrated POE Inserter
- High Power 70W (35W per Channel>
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 38mm
The DCDC converter supplies 35W per PoE channel. One PoE channel is using pins 4, 5, 7, 8 and the other POE channel utilizes pins 1, 2, 3, 6. By splitting the power onto separate PoE channels, the device can achieve 70W total supplied power to the end device. The TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP has separate LED indicators for indicating which 802.3af/at channel is being used by the client. The RIGHT LED indicates POE Channel 1 and the LEFT LED indicates POE Channel 2.
This injector is qualified for use with Axis Q6032-E, Q6034-E and Q6035-E outdoor PTZ security cameras, and Cisco's UPOE standards.