- Interrupt Moderation: Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization
- Built-in Wake-on-LAN feature to startup/shutdown computers remotely
- High-speed gigabit network card with PCI Express v1.1 compliant
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN allows network segmentation to enhance performance and security
- Supports most network operating systems (NOS)
The LevelOne GNC-0110 Gigabit network card facilitates high-speed connectivity within a fiber-optic network, with PCI Express supporting speeds of up to 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. Wake-on-LAN functionality allows remote start-up and shutdown. Interrupt Moderation:Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization. The network card supports 32 bit PCI 1.0 and PCI 2.2 bus, as well as supporting multiple operating systems. IEEE 802.1Q VLAN allows network segmentation, further enhancing performance and security.