The Sophos APX Series is a growing portfolio of Synchronized Security ready access points. With 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, they are custom-built for increased throughput at load and better performance and security.
APX Series – Product Benefits
- Security Heartbeat™ ready to connect with other Sophos Central managed products
- Significant performance improvement over legacy 802.11 Wave 1 models
- Optimized for both wall- and ceiling-mount
- 5-year warranty as standard
- Advance Replacement RMA included in subscription
Cloud-management in Sophos Central or on-premises management via XG Firewall and SG UTM
APX Series access points enable basic Synchronized Security functionality with Sophos Endpoint, Sophos Mobile and Sophos Server when managed through Sophos Central.
Using APX Series access points with Sophos XG Firewall offers advanced Synchronized Security functionality with Sophos Endpoint and Sophos Server independent of the use of the Wireless Protection features.
- Deployment : Indoor; desktop, wall, or ceiling mount
- WLAN Standards : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Radios : 1x 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz dual-band, 1x 5 GHz single band, 1x Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Antennas : 2x internal dual-band antenna for Radio-1, 2x internal 5 GHz antenna for Radio-2, 1x internal 2.4 GHz antenna for BLE
- Performance : 2x2:2 MU-MIMO
- Interfaces : 1x RJ45 connector console serial port, 1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet w/PoE
- Power (Max.) : 11.5 W
- Power-over-Ethernet (Min.) : PoE 802.3af (PoE injector not included)
- Dimensions : 155x155x38 mm
- Weight : 0.474 kg
Compliance : All APX models have a plenum-rating and comply with EN 60601-1-2
Warranty : All APX models have a standard 5-year warranty included in the purchase price
Support : A Central Wireless Standard Subscription for APX includes Enhanced Support with Advance Replacement RMA
* A bracket for wall- and/or 15/16", 9/16", 3/8" T-bar ceiling-mount is included with every APX. Further mounting kits will be available for purchase in the near future.