This copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver is high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802. 3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, which support 1000Mbps data-rate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable.
Works with Ubiquiti, Edge-Core, NETGEAR, D-Link, Mikrotik, TP-Link, LevelOne, ZyXEL, etc.
This module supports 1000Mbps full duplex data-links with 5-level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) signals. All four pairs in the cable are used with symbol rate at 250Mbps on each pair.
It provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed with address of A0h via the 2wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol. The physical IC can also be accessed via 2wire serial bus at address ACh.
* Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
* Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
* Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
* Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
* Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
* Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
* TX Disable and RX Los/without Los function
* 1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SERDES interface
* Operating case temperature range of
0°C to +70°C (Commercial)
-20°C to +85°C (Extend)
* Fiber Channel
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Switch to Switch interface
* Router/Server interface
* Switched backplane applications
*Other optical transmission systems