Simplify your wireless networking by using Sophos UTM as a wireless controller to centralize your Wi-Fi management and security. Our access points are automatically set up and configured by the UTM. That means all your wireless clients get complete threat protection too.
Note. Power adapter, PoE injector not included. Uses 802.3at PoE+
- Support for the latest high-speed wireless standards including 802.11ac and 802.11n
- Centrally controlled wireless from your UTM
- No local configuration of access points required
- Automated channel optimization for maximum performance
- Complete UTM protection for wireless clients
- Quick voucherbased guest access customizable with your brand
- Choose from a range of access-point models
- Installs fast with automatic setup and configuration
- You can set up multiple wireless Access Points (APs) within minutes. They require no local configuration and will simply find the controller, retrieve their IP address via DHCP, and import the configuration. Devices automatically appear in the UTM interface where you can manually activate them.
Creates reliable networks for all areas
Our range of access points support different deployment scenarios. They include the desktop AP 15, the ceiling-mounted AP 30, and the dual-band/dual-radio AP 50 and AP 100. The AP 50 can act as a wireless repeater and/or bridge to extend coverage to areas that are hard to reach with wired Ethernet.
Provides guest Wi-Fi and BYOD access
We give you secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box–without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration. And you can tailor the guest experience to suit your needs. Set bandwidth limits and content filtering as well as customizing the login page and vouchers to strengthen your company brand.
Secure wireless and integrated UTM protection
To prevent unauthorized access we use the most advanced encryption and authentication standards available, including WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication). And, our APs forward wireless traffic to the UTM, giving wireless clients the same level of security as if they were physically connected to the LAN. You can also choose to authenticate users based on their credentials from any back end server supported by our UTM for greater flexibility and control.