The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo is a wireless DECT headset that offers multiple connectivity to your Deskphone, USB Deskphone, Softphone and up to 2x Bluetooth devices.
The Engage 75 boasts a wireless DECT range of 150 Metres, state-of-the-art Noise Cancelling technology, High Definition Wideband Audio and a reliable battery life of up to 13 hours.
Connecting your devices is easy, use NFC technology to connect your Bluetooth devices by simply bringing them into proximity of the base-station, and follow on screen instructions from the base-station for PC / Laptop, Deskphone and Softphone connections.
Both the touch-screen base-station and the headset offer one-touch call function such as; answer / end / mute / volume, while the integrated BLF shows colleagues you are engaged on a call.
- Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset
- Connectivity: Deskphone - USB Deskphone - Softphone - 2x Bluetooth Devices
- Connections: 2x Micro USB / RJ-9 for Handset / RJ-9 Deskphone / RJ-54 for Aux
- Connect up to 5x devices simultaneously: Softphone, Bluetooth device, Deskphone, Analogue Deskphone
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Near field Connectivity (NFC)
- DECT Wireless range: 150 Metres
- Certified for Skype for Business (SFB)
- Advanced Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Wideband technology for crystal clear calls
- BLF Indicates when user is engaged on a call
- Touch screen-base displays battery info, connected devices and call control: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Call controls are also located on the headset: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Talk Time: Up to 13 Hours
- Charge Time: 30 Mins provides 40% / 90 Mins provides 100%
Whats in the box?
- Jabra Engage 75 Binaural Headband
- Jabra Engage 75 Base Station
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Deskphone Cable
- Quick Start Guide