- Remove any Network Bottleneck with the 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit Uplinks
- 5-Speed auto-adapt intelligent Networking (100M,1G,2.5G,5G,10G)
- Small and silent compact form factor for quiet operation – Adapts to your needs and configuration in any environment
- ProSAFE LIFETIME Warranty, Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Energy efficient switches that automatically adjust power consumption according to Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard
56 Gbps non-blocking switching architecture - Get all the connectivity you need to your devices without congestion.
5-Speed Networking - Automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) to connect all your devices with one switch.
Port-based and 802.1Q-based VLANs - Segment network into smaller groups for more secure and efficient use of network resources.
Comprehensive QoS features:
• Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization
• Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization
• Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting
Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video. Ingress and egress rate limiting allows for bandwidth shaping for mitigating network
resources constraints or for optimizing guest access bandwidth on the network.
IGMP Snooping - For improved network efficiency on delivering multicast traffic. Save cost and improve network efficiency by ensuring multicast traffic only reaches designated receivers without the need of an extra multicast router.
Port trunking / Link Aggregation - Build up bigger bandwidth to support aggregated uplink/downlink traffic or to provide redundant link(s) using
Static Manual LAGs or LACP.
Voice VLAN - The feature enables auto assignment of voice traffic (based on OUI) to a special VLAN (AKA Voice VLAN); allowing the assignment of special QoS parameters to that traffic, giving it high priority services. Port has to be MANUALLY assigned to be a member of the Voice VLAN.
Loop detection and auto DoS prevention - Detect accidental network loops and protect against DoS attacks.
Port Mirroring - For better and quicker network diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) - For maximum power savings and reduced energy costs.
Cable Test - Easily identify bad Ethernet cables