- Card slot for FDD & TDD 4G LTE SIM card
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports, 1 x USB port and 1 x 4G LTE SIM card slot for load balance and failover
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 50,000 NAT sessions
- 50 x VPN tunnels (including 25 SSL VPN tunnels) with comprehensive secure protocols
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Increased IP addresses (1022) and IP subnets (8)
- High Availability mode
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- Supports VigorACS 2 (Central Management system) for multi-site deployment
- Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
- Central AP Management for deployment of multiple wireless VigorAPs
- Free Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer for 30-nodes
The Vigor2926 LTE Series is a Dual-WAN Security Router with built-in 3G/4G/LTE modem. There are two Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for all kinds of Internet access, and a SIM card slot which allows adding cellular connectivity by inserting a SIM card. Up to 4 Internet connections can be simultaneously active.
The Vigor2926 LTE Series router provide high network availability, comprehensive firewall and content security management (CSM) features to protect the local network. It it can also be a VPN gateway for up to 50 simultaneous VPN connections, to allow secure connections over the Internet.