Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Solution Packages for Mobile Networks deliver pervasive broadband connectivity, cloud-like agility, and software extensibility for organizations that depend on field forces—such as first responders, transportation departments, utility crews, and more. Cradlepoint’s mobile routers are cloud-managed and can be deployed anywhere in days instead of months. Benefits include:
- Ruggedized all-in-one solution
- Mobile SD-WAN
- GPS & telematics integration
- Unified Internet security
- Connect & protect mobile & IoT devices
- Cloud Management Optimized for LTE
- Advanced 4G LTE with FirstNet support
Cloud-Managed Networking for Vehicles
NetCloud Solution Packages with the ruggedized IBR900 LTE router are designed to enable secure enterprise-grade networking for mobile networks in police and first responder vehicles, utility and service vans, and anywhere reliable mobile connectivity is required.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, a router, and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features such as application traffic analytics, application-aware firewall, and URL content filtering.
- LTE Advanced with SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6 versions)
- Ruggedized for vehicles in challenging environments
- Best WiFi (first LTE router with “Wave 2” Gigabit WiFi)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Active GPS
- Cradlepoint Extensibility Platform
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available