- Card slot for 4G LTE SIM card
- VDSL2/ADSL2+, Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, 1 x USB port, and 1 x 4G LTE SIM card slot for failover and load-balancing
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for connection to 4G LTE USB mobile, FTP server and network printer
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 50,000 NAT sessions
- Integrated IEEE 802.11ac (AC2000) wireless Access Point; dual band; up to 1.7Gbps throughput
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Increased IP addresses (1022) and IP subnets (8)
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- 32 x VPN tunnels (including 16 x SSL VPN tunnels) with Load Balance and Redundancy
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- High Availability mode
- Embedded Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
- Central AP Management for deployment of multiple wireless VigorAPs
- Works with Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer (30-nodes)
- Works with VigorACS 2 Central Management for multi-site deployment
The DrayTek Vigor2862 LTE is a VDSL2/ADSL2+ Router with built-in 3G/4G/LTE modem.
In addition to the DSL connection, cellular connectivity can be added by simply inserting a SIM card. Up to 4 Internet access connections can be set up on Vigor2862 LTE to provide high network availability. As well as being a reliable Internet gateway, it also provides comprehensive firewall and content security management (CSM) to protect the local network. It can also be a VPN gateway for up to 32 simultaneous VPN connections, to allow secure connections over the Internet.
Comprehensive DSL Connectivity & Built-in Cellular Connectivity
The Vigor2862 LTE Series offers comprehensive DSL connectivity which makes it compatible with various versions of xDSL, including ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, VDSL, and VDSL2. Vigor2862 LTE Series routers also automatically detect your line type and fallback is supported. Vigor2862 LTE routers are integrated with an LTE modem that accepts the standard size SIM cards. With just a SIM card (and a data plan), you can add a wireless Internet connectivity to share the traffic load or backup the primary link. The LTE WAN supports download speed up to 150 Mbps, upload speed up to 50 Mbps, and it works with cellular networks including 4G and 3G, and can automatically fall back to 3G when 4G is not available.
As well as the DSL interface, there is also a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port that can be used for UFB connections.
This variant, the Vigor 2862LAC, has dual-band WLAN built-in and is compliant with the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac Wave 2, which delivers data rates up to 1733Mbps + 300Mbps.