- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 x 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- 500 Watt Max. Power Consumption
- Non-Blocking Throughput Switching
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Rackmount Form Factor
With a comprehensive user interface and support for fiber connectivity the EdgeSwitch 24-Port 500-Watt Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks is a full featured networking solution. Along with the two 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet ports, you can take advantage of 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting a max power over Ethernet wattage of 34.2 watts per port. The voltage ranges from 50 to 57 volts with a maximum passive power over Ethernet wattage per port of 17 watts. Other networking features include VLAN, private VLAN, voice VLAN, link aggregation, DHCP snooping, IGMP snooping, and much more.