- H.264 Video Compression
- Local Input up to 2MP; Remote up to 10MP
- 16 Channels; Multiple Layout Options
- HDMI Output at up to 1080p Resolution
- BNC Output for NTSC and PAL Standards
- PTZ Camera Control and Alarms
- USB Port for Mouse Control
- 802.3af PoE; ONVIF Compliant
- VESA and Pole Mounting Options
Display a variety of media from multiple sources to a large TV panel far away from your control room with the ECD-1000 16-Channel Media Display Station from ACTi. It is able to take in up to 16 channels of video with local input from the RJ-45 Ethernet port supports images up to 2MP and remote input working with large 10MP sources. Along with this, there are numerous layout options available and the HDMI port can output up to Full HD 1080p video. Additionally, a standard BNC output can provide standard NTSC and PAL standards.
Other capabilities of this station include support for PTZ cameras and alarms to be triggered upon video loss. The ECD-1000 also has a USB for mouse control and it has the option for 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or a standard 12 VDC input. And, the station is ONVIF compliant and has both VESA and pole mounting options.