The Yealink W53H is an expansion cordless handset for wireless business communications in the office. Its ergonomic, stylish silver design fits beautifully in the hand. The phone uses DECT Cat-iq2.0 to communicate with a base station to provide reliable HD audio. The colored display makes operation easy. Connect a headset using the 3.5mm jack, or you can use the full-duplex speakerphone. W53H is hearing aid compatible.
Yealink W53H has an indoor wander range of 50m and outdoor wander range of 300m, so you'll have uncompromising mobility around the office. W53H uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery to give you 18 hours of talk time so you won't be worrying about power. If the battery does go down, W53H uses quick charging technology to get you back up and running quickly.
- Communications Protocol: DECT
- Interfaces: 3.5mm headset
- Display: 1.8" 128x160 TFT color
- Wireless Range: 50m indoors, 300m outdoors
- Simultaneous Calls: up to 2
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Talk Time: 18 hrs
- Standby Time: 200 hrs
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)