Promotion: Includes free Seagate Rescue Services plan (for a limited time)
Data Recovery Plan for Hard Drives
Save your investment, save your data, with Seagate Rescue Services.
Stuff happens — be prepared. With a Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Plan, if your drive stops working, Seagate will recover your files at no additional cost.
- Free In-lab data recovery when a drive fails
- Recovered data returned to you on a drive or downloadable from the cloud — you choose
The Perfect Hard Disk Drive for Business NAS
IronWolf is designed for everything NAS.
Tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities.
• 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
• Desktop RAID and servers
• Multimedia server storage
• Private cloud
• Optimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
• High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.(*1)
• Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
• Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you’re a creative professional or small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• Note: Performance may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.
(*1) One terabyte, or TB, equals one trillion bytes when referring to drive capacity.