The Cel-Fi SOLO Smart Signal Booster is designed to solve cellular coverage problems for voice and data. With up to 100dB of gain, it is the most powerful carrier-grade solution available. The Cel-Fi SOLO covers up to 1,500 m² of indoor space per system. Configure with donor and server antennas (sold separately), or expand options with outdoor or multiple server antennas.
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator’s network, deliver the best cellular performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
- Single unit solution
- Industry Leading 3G/4G/5G Voice and Data
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost® Chipset Smart Technology
- Scalable Solution for up to 1500 m2 per System
- 15 Min Quick Install or Advanced Install with Additional Antennas
- Setup and Management App
- Network safe and Carrier Approved
- Supports Vodafone Bands 1/3/8
- 60MHz Bandwidth (up to 3 band relay)
- Higher Output Power
- Designed for residential and commercial solutions
- Expand your coverage with multiple multiple server antennas
- 100dB of system gain
- Wall mountable or tabletop install
- Inbuilt LTE modem
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Use the Cel-Fi Whip Antenna and Cel-Fi Patch Antenna. These can be used to get a system up and running in minutes.
If you need a more powerful donor antenna you can connect the Cel-Fi SOLO to an outdoor Wideband Directional Antenna. If you need to get coverage to more areas of your building, you can use Splitters and connect to multiple Server Antennas.
The Cel-Fi IntelliBoost baseband processor is the first six-core processor designed specifically to optimize the indoor transmission and reception of 3G/4G/5G wireless signals. With advanced filtering, equalization and echo-cancellation techniques, Cel-Fi’s architecture delivers unprecedented in-building data rates and pervasive 3G/4G/5G connectivity.
Self-organizing edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO does not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO is unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is designed for users to activate, manage and troubleshoot the Cel-Fi SOLO. The app connects to the device via Bluetooth and is available on smartphones and tablets. It is globally trusted and built on carrier-grade security. The device data is synced to the WAVE Portal which allows for additional data modeling and reporting.