IP phone, Dual Ethernet, 132x64 pixel graphical LCD with backlight, PoE
The Yealink T21P E2 is a 2-line entry level IP phone that can perform the basic functions you need for extended phone use. The T21P E2 has a phone directory, HD-Voice, a 5-line graphical LCD screen and supports PoE.
This particular addition to the SIP-T2 series has dual 10/100 network ports and supports IPv6, Open VPN and a redundancy server, and also operates with SRTP/ HTTPS/ TLS, 802.1x. for extended network use. The integrated PoE allows for easy, flexible and secure installation. The T21P E2 is designed for business environments with headset compatibility and wall mountable.
The major difference between the T21P and the newer version the T21P E2 is the screen is now backlight. This will allow for a brighter and easier to use screen for the user.
- 2 Line Appearances
- Dual-port 10/100 Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion modules supported
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 132x64-pixel graphical LCD display with backlight
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE or wall-plug power supply (wall-plug power adapter is an optional purchase)