The VC1080 Universal A/V to HDMI Switch with Scaler from ATEN is a flexible video converter that offers an easy and convenient way of converting multiple analog/digital audio/video input signals into an HDMI output. The switch offers a range of video inputs, including composite, component, S-video, VGA, and HDMI with one HDMI display output.
The switch carries a scaling engine that converts the video resolution to offer high image quality. It is equipped with a color engine that automatically adjusts and enhances picture quality. The 3D de-interlacer function helps deliver smooth video playback. The Smart Video Display technology matches the display’s native resolution, as well as Video DynaSync, which optimizes the video display without any delay when switching devices. The VC1080 also integrates superior video noise reduction and comb filter for maximum viewing comfort.
A built-in bidirectional RS-232 controller makes the switch easy to integrate into control system applications, and configure its settings. The unit is suitable for use in boardrooms, classrooms, and home theaters.
- Converts multiple analog/digital audio/video signals to the HDMI output
- Features a built-in high-performance scaler function for remarkable image quality
- Integrated color engine offers automatic picture quality/color adjustment and enhancement
- 3D de-interlacer function offers smooth video playback quality (frame buffer 3D motion adaptive video)
- Supports Smart Video Display technology to match the native resolution of the display to optimize video quality
- Video DynaSync technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Integrated video noise reduction
- Comb filter provides chrominance and luminance separation function for composite video signal
- Supports HDTV input resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p; and PC input resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, up to UXGA
- Implements ATEN EDID Expert technology that allows multi resolution input and display
- Supports optical/coaxial digital audio and one stereo audio output
- RS-232 command control for switching ports and system configuration
- Device selection via front panel pushbuttons, IR remote control, and RS- 232 control signal
- Built-in OSD function for video, audio and system settings configuration
- Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable
- HDMI and HDCP compatible