Nextivity's third generation Cel-Fi PRO is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for the Spark 3G and 4G networks. It is designed to dramatically boost indoor voice quality and increase data speeds.
The Cel-fi PRO differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user.
It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi's output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
Improved Voice Coverage: Enables clear and reliable voice connections within the coverage area —13,000 Sq. Ft.
Improved Data Throughput: For indoor areas with poor reception, Cel-Fi offers significant data throughput improvements — often achieving a 4x improvement.
Improved Battery Life: Cel-Fi manages the power levels between the cell tower and user devices so that subscriber devices enjoy significant improvements in battery life.
Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi is a true “Plug and Play” system that doesn’t require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables or a configuration set-up by the subscriber.
In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including changes made by the Operator or those caused by nearby user equipment like WiFi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
• Securely provisioned operation with ciphered software which only operates on authorized Operator’s network.
• Network-Safe software prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
• Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
• Embedded software ensures optimal performance and prevents out-of-specification operation.
• System shuts down upon Operator’s network command or failure detection.
• Maintains end-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
• Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems, 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, cellular, and femtocell devices.
• Support for 3GPP HSPA Rel. 10 features and 3GPP LTE Release 10 Features
• 5GHz link compliant with FCC Part 15 and EN 301 893
• Up to 100dB path loss between units (approximately 20 meters between NU and CU)
• Max EIRP for Multiple carriers: 22dBm downlink & 29dBm uplink
• Currently available in two Quad-Band configurations (I/III/VII/VIII or II/IV/V/XII)
• Auto-Configuring "All band scanning" feature to self adjust as Network channels change
• Up to 100dB system gain