- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure
- 720 MHz Atheros MIPS 74Kc Processor
- 128MB DDR2 SDRAM / 16MB NOR Flash Memory
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Network Interface
- 2 x RP-SMA Waterproof RF Connections
- Integrated Power, Ethernet, Signal LEDs
- Intelligent QoS
- High Capacity & Scalability
- High-Speed, Carrier-Class Links
- airMAX ac Technology
Designed to mount and interface with the Ubiquiti Networks RocketDish, the R5AC-PTP rocket ac airMAX ac BaseStation from Ubiquiti Networks uses airMAX ac technology to provide up to 450 Mbps throughput. With an outdoor UV stabilized plastic enclosure this BaseStation can be installed in some of the harshest conditions allowing for the data signal to reach greater distances. Inside the enclosure you will find a 720 MHz Atheros MIPS 74Kc processor complete with 128MB of DDR2 RAM and 16MB of NOR Flash memory for enhanced processing power to allow for a stronger more stable signal. Ports on the BaseStation include one Gigabit Ethernet port and two waterproof RP-SMA RF connections to prevent against water damage.
The BaseStation is capable of operating in both Access Point, and Station modes allowing you to configure it to suit a variety of networking needs. Integrated QoS functionality allocates network resources to provide enhanced streaming of data while the airMAX engine with custom IC improves TDMA latency. Improved TDMA latency greatly increases data throughput and provides enhanced network speeds.