With up to 320mW of power, enhanced receiver design and a 400MHz Atheros CPU, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links. 100Mbps+ Real TCP/IP throughput over multi-km links. No host boards, no mini-PCI Cards, no cables, no assembly.
With the Bullet, operators can just plug and go. The Bullet M series can be paired with any antenna to deliver 100Mbps+ of real TCP/IP speed over the air. The first cost-effective outdoor device in the world to do so. Ubiquiti Networks introduces AirOS V, the latest evolution in Ubiquiti's AirOS interface. AirOS V maximizes the long range wireless performance of Ubiquiti M Series products.
Important Note: When the Ubiquiti Bullet series radios are used outdoors, the N-Type connector must be fully covered with a good coax seal tape to prevent moisture from entering the unit.
- Output Power 25 dBm
- Operating Modes AP/Station/WDS
- Frequency Range 5170 - 5825MHz
- Security WPA2-AES
- Interfaces 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Wireless standards 802.11a/n
- Temperature Range -40C to 80C
- PoE In Yes, 12-24V
- Operating System Ubiquiti airOS V
- Max Power consumption 6W
- Maximum Range up to 50km+ (Antenna Dependent)
Bullet M5 HP