Smartnode 3 BRI VoIP IAD - 4 VoIP Call; Passthrough Relay; H.323 and SIP, Internal UI Power.
The award-winning SmartNode 4630, with 3 BRI ports and 4 simultaneous voice channels, is the best way to connect ISDN networks to the world of voice over IP. It enables small offices/remote offices to lower communication costs and provides business-class Internet telephony for demanding ISDN users.
- 3 Ports Quality ISDN VoIP, 4 low-bandwidth voice or T.38 fax calls. Advanced adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality. Voice prioritization and DownStreamQoS
- Full Telephony Features - SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, and much more.
- Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface, & auto-provisioning for automated configuration & SW upgrades.
- Complete Access Routing - Two 10/100 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Access router with NAT, Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS & VPN with IPSec*
- Full VoIP protocol support - SIPv2, H.323v4, MGCP/IUA, ISDN, DSS1, QSIG*, T.38, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and Asterisk IP-PBX