The Yeastar TG400-LTE is a VoIP gateway with 4 channels, providing LTE network connectivity for soft switches, and IP-PBXs. It supports two-way communication: VoIP to LTE and LTE to VoIP.
- VoIP LTE Gateway
- Connects LTE network to the VoIP network directly
- 4 LTE channels
- Cost-effective backup if the landline goes down
- High compatibility with major IP-PBX and soft switch brands
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Voice Codecs: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, WCDMA, ADPCM, Speex
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- LAN Ports: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Network Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, SSH
- Supports call transfer, call waiting, call status display, white list and black list, packet capture
Package Includes: Gateway, power supply, warranty card, one short antenna.
Yeastar voIP Gateways
Cost-Effective & Feature-Rich
A Yeastar VoIP Gateway is an ideal addition to any SMB telephony system, bringing advanced VoIP technology & your phones and network together.
Yeastar's TA, TG, and TE Series VoIP Gateways offer up to 32 FXS ports, 16 FXO ports, 16 GSM/3G/4G channels, and two T1 ports.
Clear voice calls and carrier-grade reliability are guaranteed by a high-end TI chipset and processor. You'll get superb voice compressions.
Excellent interoperability with Vodia, Asterisk, Lync Server (Skype for Business), FreePBX, Xorcom, 3CX platforms, and many more. Also certified with Elastix and Broadsoft.
The simple and intuitive web GUI allows for easy and straightforward configuration, saving you time.
A robust feature set that fulfills business needs & makes full use of analog phones, PSTN lines, digital lines, and cellular networks