As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of reliable and high performance networks. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to simpler management and remote monitoring to ensure your network is “always up”. NETGEAR also understands that small business owners shouldn’t have to understand networking and IT; they need a network that’s easy-to-setup and is reliable, so they can focus on their business, not their network. To that end, NETGEAR is introducing our most versatile and easy-to-manage switches ever, NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud switches.
• Desktop, Wallmount, Rackmount (kit)
• 8 PoE+ (195W total PoE power)
• 8 x 1000BASE-T Copper PoE+ ports supporting 1G/100M speeds
• 2 x 1000BASE-X Dedicated SFP Fiber ports
Your network. Anytime. Anywhere.
The NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud Switches fundamentally change the way you think of networks and IT. Using the NETGEAR Insight app with Insight Managed Smart Cloud
Switches and Wireless Access Points provides:
• Instant in-app discovery & set-up
• Local or remote configuration and monitoring from your mobile device, PC, Mac or tablet
• Centralized network configuration polices with auto-join and configure (zero-touch provisioning)
• Multi-site/remote network management and monitoring with single pane-of-glass view
• Multi-switch/multi-port concurrent configuration using the Port Config Wizard