The Yealink YHS33-USB is a professional over-the-head headset that eliminates background noise and helps you get in your concentration zone and focus.
Coupled with wideband audio technology and HD voice, the YHS33-USB delivers richer and clearer conversations, reducing listening fatigue.
It's simple plug-and-play setup permits you to easily use the USB port to the USB-supported Yealink IP phones, plug it into the USB port or 3.5mm jack to your laptop, or use the 3.5mm jack straight into your smart device. Get easy access at your fingertips via the intuitive control unit to the frequently-used functions, such as accpet incoming calls, adjust volume and mute the microphone.
The Yealink YHS33-USB stands its unique position in the market with the combination of exceptional comfort, durable lifecycle, premium quality, and brilliant sound.
- USB and 3.5mm connectivity to laptop and smart device
- Simple call management via control unit
- Integrated LED indicator and warning tone
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and noise cancellation
- 330 degree bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
Supports Yealink SIP-T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S/T52S/T54S/T56A/T58A/T58V
- For T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S/T52S/T54S: version 82 or higher
- For T56A/T58A/T58V: version 80 or higher
Cord length: HS cable: 1.2m; Control cable: 0.9m
Connection: 3.5mm jack, USB 2.0
Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows®, Apple Mac OS
Microphone type: Noise-cancelling
Frequency response range: 100-6.3kHz
Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
Microphone Sensitivity: -38.0 dB re. 1V/Pa
Speaker type: 90±15%
Frequency response range: 112Hz-8.5kHz
Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB SPL+/-3dB SPL
Speaker Impedance: 90±15%
Speaker input power: normal: 20mW; Max: 80mW
Answer/End a call
Redial last outgoing call
Reject incoming call
- Leather ear cushion
- Foam ear cushion
- Headset hanger