Patton SmartNode 4116 (4 FXS, 2 FXO)
4 Port FXS, 2 FXO VOIP Gateway
Connect PSTN Lines, PBXs, and standard phones for voice and fax over any IP network. Now the corporate, small, or remote office can access Internet telephony services, eliminate toll charges and route calls to and from the PSTN, Internet, or LAN.
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO, H.323 and SIP interface.
- Toll Quality CODECs & T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.729ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality fax over IP.
- H.323v4 and SIP Signaling are both supported at the same time in one firmware. Maximum interoperability and deployable into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network, or standalone.
- IPSEC VPN, Encryption, & VLAN-Connect your telephone to IP and secure your calls with optional IPSEC. Choose DES/3DES or AES for encryption. VLAN tagging/stripping allows interfacing into your 802.1pQ network.
- Full ToIP™ Call Switching-Enhanced circuit-switched call routing allows user programmable and adaptive call handling based on hunt groups, caller/called ID and other call parameters