IP phone, G.722 Hi-Def voice, 132 x 64 pixel backlit LCD screen with XML support, Programmable Keys, Dual Ethernet ports, 3 User accounts, up to three concurrent VoIP calls, plugpack power and PoE
The SIP-T26 advanced IP Phone is a feature-rich, cost effective solution for serious business applications. It uses the acclaimed TI Titan chipset, and offers a wealth of innovative features in a stylish and elegant design. The SIP-T26P also provides 45 keys, including 13 programmable softkeys and a wealth of advanced features are supported, incdingBLF/BLA, SMS, Voicemail and Intercom.
SRTP, HTTPS, TLS VLAN and QoS advanced security features are all supported.
Advanced Provising via TFTP, FTP or HTTP and DHCP boot option 66, 43 provide for efficent deployment. With the addition of multicast provisioning these phones can be truly Plug and Play installations.
- 3 User accounts for up to three concurrent calls
- 3 Line Keys for easy hold, call toggle, and basic receptionist functionality
- High Definition voice based on G.722 codec
- Multi-language, enterprise grade phone book
- Large 132 by 64 pixel backlit LCD screen with XML support
- Wide range of provisioning options including FTP, TFTP, HTTP, P'nP auto-provision