Power over Ethernet 12 Port Mid- Span Hub, High Power (375W total)
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology for the delivery of power and Ethernet data on the same cabling. PoE technology saves time and the cost of installing separate power cabling, ac outlets and wall warts, and eliminates the need for a dedicated uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for individual devices.
The power delivered over the Ethernet infrastructure is automatically activated when a compatible terminal is identified and blocked to non-compliant devices, such as desktop computers and laptops. This lets users freely and safely mix non-compliant and PoE-compatible devices on their network.
The POH-1260 acts as a patch panel between a switch and network devices with high power requirements. It supplies PoE power of up to 30w per port over existing Cat.5 Ethernet cable.
- 12 ports Power over Ethernet Hub
- IEEE 802.3af compliance
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- Centralized power distribution for PoE powered Device (PD)
- High safety short circuit protection
- Total PoE Power Budget: 375W
- Power protection: OVP/OCP/OTP
- Power auto recovery
- 19 inch rack mountable size
- Provides maximum power of 30W per PoE port