Ethernet over VDSL Extender, CO End
This VDSL bridge offers a cost-efficient and reliable solution for delivering full service integration over a high-speed, line sharing, symmetrical, 25 Mbps link. Line sharing capabilities enable users to work on the network while simultaneously using the phone or fax machine.
It is an economical solution for connecting peered 10/100Base-T Ethernet LANs; reaching remote PCs and equipment; or delivering last-mile ISP services-all at up to 25 Mbps! It offers premium performance over your existing voice-grade telephone wire, eliminating the cost of installing new LAN grade cable or expensive fiber.
These VDSL bridges are compact, easy to install, and transparent to higher layer protocols. Simply connect the network equipment to the shielded Ethernet RJ-45 jack, the POTS/ISDN cable into the RJ-11 port, and the twisted-pair telephone wire to the VDSL RJ-11 jack and you're ready to operate. No configuration is required!
NB. A single bridge requires a pair of 1 x CPE and 1 x CO
- Compliant with ETSI, ITU, ANSI standards
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 10BASE-T and IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX standards
- 1 x RJ-11 VDSL port and 1 x RJ-11 Telephone port
- 1 x RJ-45 10/100M Ethernet port
- QAM-based 4-band VDSL
- Data rate up 25Mbps
- Wiring range up to 1.9KM
- Auto-speed function for VDSL link
- Built-in POTS/ISDN splitter for POTS/ISDN telephone service