VDSL2 Router/Bridge CO, Transmitting Unit, 4 RJ45 Ethernet ports, 1 RJ11 VDSL port, 1 RJ11 telephone pass through port
VDSL2 (Very-High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line 2, ITU-T G.993.2 Standard) is an access technology that exploits the existing infrastructure of copper wires that were originally deployed for POTS services. It can be deployed from central offices, from fibre-fed cabinets located near the customer premises, or within buildings.
These VDSL2 CO / CPE bridge/routers are fully compliant with ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standards and are able to provide the latest broadband solution with ADSL-like long-reach performance and high-speed symmetrical bandwidth up to 100Mbps.
- ITU-T G993.2 VDSL2 standards fully compliant
- Supports 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a, 17b, 30a band profiles
- Supports 997, 998 band plan
- Supports LR-VDSL2 (US0 / DS0 band) : range up to 3km
- High-speed symmetric bandwidth up to 300 meters at 100Mbps
- Will extend Ethernet up to 2.6km (by scaling down the speed)
- Supports auto speed for VDSL2 port
- Built-in POTS / ISDN splitter port
- Supports PPPoE, UPnP, NAT, DHCP, DMZ, firewall, router
- Has bridge mode to make it work like a switch instead of a router
- Supports web-browser based and console management
NB. To create a point-to-point bridge requires a pair of 1 x CO and 1 x CPE bridge
VDSL2 Router/Bridge CPE, Receiving Unit, 4 RJ45 Ethernet ports, 1 RJ11 VDSL port, 1 RJ11 telephone pass though port