Adderview CATx KVM switch for up to 24 computers.
The AdderView CATx Series AVX4024IP is a 24 port secure, KVM via CATx switch that allows 4 concurrent users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 2 x remote over CATx, 1 x global over IP) with BIOS-level control of up to 24 multiplatform servers. A "plug-and-play", 1U appliance, the AdderView AVX4024IP is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio.
- Exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users
- True multi-platform support
- Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Country code reporting
- DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
- Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up
- Optional CD quality audio when using correct Computer Interface Module (CAM)
- Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Global users (IP) can chose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance.