Industrial Grade 3G Cellular Router 4 Serial Ports, External Power Supply, Cisco pinout, Single 10/100 Ethernet Interface, USB, Internal Temperature Monitoring, 3G Cellular Interface
Opengear 's ACM5004-G 3G cellular console server provides secure remote access to network devices including servers, routers, switches and firewalls. Opengear's ACM5004-G 3G device server provides complete remote hands, giving IT personnel the ability to reach out to a remote site as if they were actually on site. In event of an outage, they can access all their branch office sites out of band and reboot the systems using the inbuilt service processors. Alternatively, they can run software applications on the virtual servers at the head office that communicates securely to serial devices at the remote sites.
A comprehensive and advanced console server solution on the market today, Opengear’s ACM5004-G device server delivers a complete, synergistic solution to network management both In-Band and Out-Of-Band. The ACM5004-G has an internal Sierra Wireless MC8795V quad-band (850/900/1900/2100MHz) 3G/HSPA modem for flexible out-of-band access. For example, organizations can now centrally monitor the status of the power at all the remote outlets and centralise alarms to set up automatic shut-downs to be triggered in the event of battery back-up outages or excessive operating temperatures with a console server.
Opengear is blazing new trails on the path of console server evolution with remote management of serial console ports, TCP/IP network console ports, UPS sytems, PDU's, and environmental monitoring. No other device offers the advanced features of server management, power management, device management and complete environmental and network monitoring with out-of-band capabilities like an opengear console server.
Open Gear ACM5004-G Video "A Cellular Router Introduction" here: Commercial Grade mobile 3G cellular router with enterprise-class security features
- ACM5004-G is empowered by Sierra Wireless MC8795V 3G Module
- Four RS-232 Serial console ports for accessing routers, servers and firewalls
- Encrypted authenticated access for local for secure management.
- Power Management and UPS monitoring with alerts and graceful shut-down.
- 2 Gig USB flash for offline logs, scripts and configurations.
- Built-in Temperature Monitoring with Alerts
- External USB for adding custom adapters
- Internal 3G modem for flexible out-of-band access
- Uses straight CAT5 cable
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet option for segmented private network access